( Looking back to ) My December

Years after the day of my birth
When God sent me to his beautiful earth
Completed with an angel in faithful heart

Today I stand here with my own feet
My own dream, courage, and spirit
I let them flow as wherever they may lead
And follow every step which is needed
I know that a great tree comes from a little seed

Simply like it be
Simply like you see

Though the rain comes with wind and thunder
I swear not to surrender
‘Cause I love how You make it sweet and bitter

Then I start to remember
Count and consider
All Your favors are outnumber

I was regret for the seconds I spent abstractly
It just because sometimes I feel lonely
I’ve denied that You’ve granted me so much mercy
And so is misery, just to give me a fabulous journey

O Allah
You’re the Greatest Author
The most Powerful Creator
I am sorry before
For the things I’ve never thanked for
Sorry for
Walking out the corridor

See
Down the road, I will be
The better version of me


20/12/2017

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TIPS MENANG LOMBA FOTO INSTAGRAM

Kembang Ilalang di Padang Gersang

Kisah pkl (Tulisan ini telah dipublikasikan di laman web National Geographic Indonesia sebagai kompetisi cerita “Travel Mate” yang diadakan oleh NatGeo Indonesia)