A letter for my angels

Dear  Mum, Dad.
If only you can read this, if only I can tell you directly. I have no idea how to say thanks and grateful I am to have parents like you. I know it’s hard, I know you have worked hard for me, and my brother. I don’t want to let you down, never. You support me that much, let me reach my dream. Oh, if only you understand how I love this ‘stuff’, how I love this Allah’s creature. From my very first job until this one, the second, I still could not give you something. Instead of giving what you both want, I am asking more and more. This is so bad for a girl in my age, 25 this year but I still have not got job that you wish. But this is I am, you know, I have another purpose in my life better than collecting money. Oh, you have known it from my youth. I want to make this beauty sustains. I want to be, one who is truly written in Al-Qur’an, a Caliph. When nobody understands, I want you to still stand. When nobody cares, I want to be the survivor.
Sometimes I think out loud, should I give up ? Should I end up ? But the conscience says “ Don’t stop, keep walking”. And I read again Al Qur’an surah Ali Imran : 139 : Do not lose hope, nor be sad. So I wake up again,
Someday I want you to see, that everything you have sacrificed for me, would not be in vain. Thank you for letting me be who I really am come rain or shine. I pray that, I wish Allah grant you thousand favors and Jannah. Amin…..

J

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TIPS MENANG LOMBA FOTO INSTAGRAM

Kembang Ilalang di Padang Gersang

Kisah pkl (Tulisan ini telah dipublikasikan di laman web National Geographic Indonesia sebagai kompetisi cerita “Travel Mate” yang diadakan oleh NatGeo Indonesia)