I love telling you about January
To feel a sense of harmony
From a warm hug under umbrella
A pair of footprint
Left on wet soil

I love telling you about January
To see every bud welcoming sunrise
And my purple grapes start ripening
And its colour slowly changing
Everything's just seem nice

Yes,I love telling you about January
When farmers come to their fields
Planting their paddies happily
And that brown space soon be greenish
As they had their work finished

Through it all
I love staring at
The remains of fireworks
Of new year celebration
Broken by water of rainy season
Thats why
I love telling you about January

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TIPS MENANG LOMBA FOTO INSTAGRAM

Kembang Ilalang di Padang Gersang

Kisah pkl (Tulisan ini telah dipublikasikan di laman web National Geographic Indonesia sebagai kompetisi cerita “Travel Mate” yang diadakan oleh NatGeo Indonesia)