NEED 500 VOTES

Oh God, it's really sad knowing that what we hope isn't going well ..
I know I still have a chance, you give me once, and I did it the best I can, but without their supports it will be just like a tree without water, produce nothing.
it is Like plant a tree, let it grow without take care of that.
I have been in this position before. I lost my chance in Short Story writing contest of IAC this year. But I'm so glad because I can join the same one in another event. But now I think I won't get the happy ending. Is it right, God ?
Is that difficult to take just few minutes to vote for me ? Or they don't have time at all ? Don't they care ? Oh..I forget that I am not special person for them.. 
I don't like this competition ! Why do the contestant should get 500 votes to be potential winner ?
What about good story low vote ? Ahhh..I can not stand by this :(
Sorry , God. I'm pessimist
I have taken the chance, I have asked, But the final result is in YOU.
I won't expect anything anymore





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TIPS MENANG LOMBA FOTO INSTAGRAM

Kembang Ilalang di Padang Gersang

Kisah pkl (Tulisan ini telah dipublikasikan di laman web National Geographic Indonesia sebagai kompetisi cerita “Travel Mate” yang diadakan oleh NatGeo Indonesia)