Dear 24 March

Dear March
Dear 24
It should have been 2.5 years since we made ​​the relationship
So long, isn't it ?
Yeah, I still remember the way we passed
the place we visited
at that time
Then we promised to love each others
To share the sadness, the happiness
the laugh and the pains

It was such wonderful days we spent

Did you know ?
Every single smile put on your face
Every time you stared 
It made my heart melt

But now, since we parted

I feel much better
I never forget about the places we desired to go
never forget the words you said so

Did you realize?

That it's so hard to spend the night everyday
By crying inside the room
enjoying my gloom
Did you feel the same I feel ?
Trying to cheer my self 
make sure that anything's gonna be alright
even when the loneliness comes to me

Now, I did everything by myself

I'm proud !
It is not you in my side
Look !
They always help me, friends in need
So You needn't to be worried

Did you think that I'm bad ?

Did you think I deliberately did this to make you sad ?
No
It is not how I did to hurt you
It is not how I broke your loyalty
It's about obey the rules of God
even if I have to be mad
I'll always wait
I'll wait  He gives you back to me
One day
or He gives me the better one
and gives you the better one too






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TIPS MENANG LOMBA FOTO INSTAGRAM

Kembang Ilalang di Padang Gersang

Kisah pkl (Tulisan ini telah dipublikasikan di laman web National Geographic Indonesia sebagai kompetisi cerita “Travel Mate” yang diadakan oleh NatGeo Indonesia)