Thanks Allah for everything

Morning's Note :)

Good morning, Perwira, the street to my boarding house, the way that I always pass almost everyday, the street which I can say " Good morning" when I go to my campus, Bogor Agriculture University, and also the way which I greet " Good evening " for I come home after all day in class.

Good morning rain .
Since last night you accompany me sleeping comfy. And still, at this present, you're coming as the barokah of Allah, Our Lord, Our God.
Thanks Allah for this big fortune You given to us.
What a fabulous day today ! I heard that, one of times which your pray will be granted by Allah is when the rain is coming down to earth.
So I wanna pray..

Oh Allah, first I would like to say  thanks much for You, for all those who come to my life
For all the joys You've given to me until this second.
For the best parents in this world
For many friends, who are always beside me, show me the way to get closer to You
For I've been in my beloved campus, my destiny to be one of Forestry Students because I love Forest so much !
For I've been a part of Forest Managements, There, I found so many people with different characters, so I learn much from them

Ya Allah, please remind me, if I start walking in the wrong corridor
If I start to get far from you
remind me when I start to complain, grumble, for everything I got
I know , this life, You have created a best scenario for me ! So I just obey the rules, and I can get the surprise.

Thanks Allah, for I was born in Moslem family, so I can know you, recognize you, better than those who are not.
I promise, I will do my best as long as I live.

Ali imran :8
"Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us from Yourself mercy. Indeed, You are the Bestower.





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TIPS MENANG LOMBA FOTO INSTAGRAM

Kembang Ilalang di Padang Gersang

Kisah pkl (Tulisan ini telah dipublikasikan di laman web National Geographic Indonesia sebagai kompetisi cerita “Travel Mate” yang diadakan oleh NatGeo Indonesia)