Welcome my fifth semester !

Today , after a long time, I started to study English again because in this fifth semester I took "Bahasa Inggris Lanjut" . I feel so interested because actually English is my favorite subject in my senior high. When I entered the class I saw many people there and I got the back chair. The lecturer explained about simple sentences and part of sentences. I wrote every word she said, but I saw everybody there looked borred, even the boy beside me was sleeping.. hahaha..sorry for my unimportant post, I just want to exercise :p

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TIPS MENANG LOMBA FOTO INSTAGRAM

Kembang Ilalang di Padang Gersang

Kisah pkl (Tulisan ini telah dipublikasikan di laman web National Geographic Indonesia sebagai kompetisi cerita “Travel Mate” yang diadakan oleh NatGeo Indonesia)